Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Self Regulated Behavior

The Self-Regulated Behavior I haved a challenge would be time mangement. I always get lost in attending school, looking for and job, and hanging out with my friends. The problems is that either im always losing track of time of when I have to do something or when i have an assignment due. The reason is because I'm either busy doing new assignments or just barely finshing up an assignment that was due weeks ago. I improved my time management by organizing work and making a schedule on when to do it. I also did my work before social time. Overall, I made sure I studied and finished assignements before hanging out with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing the right things to gain control of your time. Also use the calender on your phone. You can set it to alarm to remind you of important events. Use of a schedule (paper or electronic) is surely a positive change. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete