Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bystander Effect

My first time I ever witnessing the Bystander Effect happened when I went to a party of a friend of mines. The person that was throwing the party, which was my bestfriend, her auntie got drunk and started to get into an. altercation with her niece.  So the aunt punched her niece and they started fighting.  The whole time they are there fighting it's all family members standing by just watching them fight. I felt bad because I was her bestfriend. Her auntie was too big for her too fight but I didn't want to interfer because if I probably tried to get involved her uncle would have tried to fight me. I was the bystander and chose not to get involved. 

1 comment:

  1. You were truly a bystander. The difficult situation in this case is that this was a "family disupute". The family just watched two family members fight. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete